Hi chingu-duls, to tell you honestly I’m a fan of Girls’ Generation. They are my queens because of them I’m into KPOP right now that’s why I do respect them a lot.
I wanted to request something, this is something that will help not just me but also our fandom “SONE” and as well to my queens. If you do have time can you please watch their MV’s in youtube? I’ll put a link below for your reference. Just click it in it’ll redirect to youtube directly. PLEASE HELP US.
PLEASE DO SUPPORT GUYS. ONE VIEW MEANS A LOT ME AND TO OUR FANDOM. I LOVE YOU ALL.
Hi chingu-duls. Actually guys, HAHAHA I’m not just a fan of KDRAMA but as well as KPOP. I knew a lot of kpop groups but had never seen one in real life. My ultimate bias that made me into KPOP was my legend, Girls’ Generation. When I first saw their music video, “The Boys” it really made me want to listen and watch more. So, right now I’m like 6 years in KPOP and KDRAMA. YEHEY!!! AHAHAHA. Girls’ Generation is my girl group bias while Highlight or formerly know as Beast was my ultimate bias in the male groups.
If you’re going to ask me besides SNSD/GG do I have other girl groups that I really look up to? My answer is, “YES.” HAHAHAHAHA
So, let me list the girl groups after SNSD in chronological #.
- APINK – I so love APink. Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo, Hayoung. Their team is so freaking cute. My bias is the unnie line. But Chorong and Bomi are my ultimate bias. It’s really confusing right? HAHAHA because I really can’t choose from both of them.
- TWICE – Nayeon, Jeungyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. I knew them from the survival show of JYP “SIXTEEN”. I really cried when the final 9 was announced. Actually it was supposed to just 7 but because of the success of the survival they added 2, from the viewers choice and from the staff who trained them. Momo was eliminated but in the end she was announced to be a part of Twice which made me have goosebumps. According to JYP, she will made the group complete. I REALLY LOVE HER DANCING and she’s super cute guys. My bias in this group? Hmm, I really love Mina. She’s calm and super humble. I never saw her getting annoyed or angry. ^__^
- MAMAMOO – Solar, Moonbyul, Hwasa, Wheein. WAAAAAH!!! They are the game changer of the image of girl groups. Chingu-duls, don’t get me wrong. I super love their voices and as well as how they are super energetic. You’ll know once you saw their variety shows and as well as their guesting on Weekly Idol.
- KARD – B.M, J.Seph, Somin, Jiwoon. I super loved their song vibes and as well how they were mixed together. Ugh, it’s really quite hard to explain though. But I super looooove them. This is a CO-ED group consists of 2 boys and 2 girls.
- And in the 4th one, I will put here my other KPOP bias. Sistar, Blackpink, EXID, f(x), Gfriend, Red Velvet, I.O.I, Oh My Girl
To the boy groups after Highlight let me put them in chronological order as well. HEHEHE
- Infinite – Sung Kyung is super cute.
- Shinee – Onew is my bias HAHAHAHA he’s super cute.
- EXO – Kai is my bias because we’re on the same age. AHAHAHAHA and he’s my type.
- Bigbang – GD is cute hehe
- BTOB – Hyunsik is my type as well. HAHAHA and all of them really have good voices even their rapper line.
- List of the group I don’t wan’t to rank: iKon, Seventeen, Winner, Vixx, GOT7, B1A4
Chingu-duls, don’t hate me because this is my own preference.
OKAY CHINGU-DULS I SAID BEFORE ON MY PREVIOUS POST THAT I’LL BE UPDATING YOU GUYS ABOUT IT. SO, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT’S WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT.
CHINGU-DULS, SINCE IT’S JUST 30 MINUTES+ IN EACH EPISODE, SO EVERY TIME IT AIRS IT HAS TWO EPISODES. UH, IT’S QUITE CONFUSING BUT TO SUM IT UP HAHAHA SINCE IT’S A MONDAY AND TUESDAY DRAMA OVERALL 4 EPISODES WILL AIR FOR A WEEK. SO, IT’S NOOOOOOOOOOT LIKE A CLIFFHANGER? MAYBE? IT DEPENDS.
CAPSLOCK TO BE INTENSE. HAHA. CHINGU-DULS PLEASE WATCH IT!! LET SUPPORT YOONA, SIWAN AND JONG HYUN. BTW SIWAN’S MOM IS QUITE FAMILIAR. I’M REMEMBERING WHERE THE HECK DID I SEE HER FROM ALL THE KDRAMAS THAT I WATCHED. HMM. CHINGU-DULS IF YOU KNOW WHERE THEN PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW. HEHEHE THANK YOU.
Since The King Loves is already up on streaming sites I’m going to watch it and update you guys about the story. I’ve been waiting for it since it was announced that Yoona of Girls’ Generation will be one of the lead roles. The last drama I saw her on was on The K2 on the cable channel “tvn”. I’ll try my best to update you guys about each episode. I’ll not spoil you though but just’ll give you sneak peeks of the plot so that you’ll have to watch it. HAHAHA
Actually chingu-duls, I already watched tons of KDRAMAS but since I’m poor HAHAHAHA I need to share external hard drive with my sister. So all the kdramas that I watched was store there and right now I’m currently and patiently waiting for someone to call me. I already applied to almost vacancy available in the city.
Since we’re sharing external hd she often bring it to their office and does not bring it back home. And since I watched lot of dramas, I sometimes forget the titles of the dramas I watched. I can only remember the dramas that really struck on my head and the dramas I just recently watched.