As what I said earlier I’m going to link down the link for the music video “Hola Hola”. Their music is so much like American style kind of music with a touch and fusion of Korean style. The lyrics is also good and CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR DEBUT.
Just click the link and you’ll be redirected to their MV. K.A.R.D Hola Hola
Hi chingu-duls. Actually guys, HAHAHA I’m not just a fan of KDRAMA but as well as KPOP. I knew a lot of kpop groups but had never seen one in real life. My ultimate bias that made me into KPOP was my legend, Girls’ Generation. When I first saw their music video, “The Boys” it really made me want to listen and watch more. So, right now I’m like 6 years in KPOP and KDRAMA. YEHEY!!! AHAHAHA. Girls’ Generation is my girl group bias while Highlight or formerly know as Beast was my ultimate bias in the male groups.
If you’re going to ask me besides SNSD/GG do I have other girl groups that I really look up to? My answer is, “YES.” HAHAHAHAHA
So, let me list the girl groups after SNSD in chronological #.
- APINK – I so love APink. Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo, Hayoung. Their team is so freaking cute. My bias is the unnie line. But Chorong and Bomi are my ultimate bias. It’s really confusing right? HAHAHA because I really can’t choose from both of them.
- TWICE – Nayeon, Jeungyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. I knew them from the survival show of JYP “SIXTEEN”. I really cried when the final 9 was announced. Actually it was supposed to just 7 but because of the success of the survival they added 2, from the viewers choice and from the staff who trained them. Momo was eliminated but in the end she was announced to be a part of Twice which made me have goosebumps. According to JYP, she will made the group complete. I REALLY LOVE HER DANCING and she’s super cute guys. My bias in this group? Hmm, I really love Mina. She’s calm and super humble. I never saw her getting annoyed or angry. ^__^
- MAMAMOO – Solar, Moonbyul, Hwasa, Wheein. WAAAAAH!!! They are the game changer of the image of girl groups. Chingu-duls, don’t get me wrong. I super love their voices and as well as how they are super energetic. You’ll know once you saw their variety shows and as well as their guesting on Weekly Idol.
- KARD – B.M, J.Seph, Somin, Jiwoon. I super loved their song vibes and as well how they were mixed together. Ugh, it’s really quite hard to explain though. But I super looooove them. This is a CO-ED group consists of 2 boys and 2 girls.
- And in the 4th one, I will put here my other KPOP bias. Sistar, Blackpink, EXID, f(x), Gfriend, Red Velvet, I.O.I, Oh My Girl
To the boy groups after Highlight let me put them in chronological order as well. HEHEHE
- Infinite – Sung Kyung is super cute.
- Shinee – Onew is my bias HAHAHAHA he’s super cute.
- EXO – Kai is my bias because we’re on the same age. AHAHAHAHA and he’s my type.
- Bigbang – GD is cute hehe
- BTOB – Hyunsik is my type as well. HAHAHA and all of them really have good voices even their rapper line.
- List of the group I don’t wan’t to rank: iKon, Seventeen, Winner, Vixx, GOT7, B1A4
Chingu-duls, don’t hate me because this is my own preference.